I had an issue with the fast growing LOBSEGMENTS in SAP Netweaver PI using Oracle Database 11G. Below are the procedure to check LOB tables :
- Transaction DB02
- Tables and indexes
- Detailed analysis
- Tablespace = SAP<SID> (ABAP DB Schema) or SAP<SID>DB (JAVA DB Schema)
- Sort by KBytes column descending to view largest tables in DB schema.
- Use the securefile conversion on the following PI tables that use LOB data.
- See SAP Note 1426979 Oracle database 11g: Integration in SAP environment.
- The PI tables are: SXMSCLUP, SXMSCLUP2, SXMSCLUR, SXMSCLUR2, XI_AF_MSG (<7.1), BC_MSG (≥7.1).
- SQL Command : select table_name, segment_name, securefile from dba_lobs where table_name=’SWPCMPCONT’;
- Table reorg using brtools -> table reorg (action lob2lob)